Simply copy and paste to word document. Add your company detail and signature then send it to us as PDF. You are enrolled!
<Company Hiring Authorized Agent>
<Official Address >
<Company or Authorized Agent Name>
<Official Address of Authorized Agent>
Subject: I-9 AUTHORIZED AGENT FOR REMOTE EMPLOYEE HIRE OFFER LETTER
The is authorizing you to act as our representative to examine the identification and work eligibility papers for a new employee. Because the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requires us to verify the right of our employees to work in the United States, we are asking you to serve as our representative in this matter by examining the person’s paperwork for us and signing the attached USCIS Form I-9 as our authorized agent.
1. Verify that the employee has completed Section 1 of the Form I-9 prior to completing Section 2. The employee must present to you a suitable set of identification papers as given on the “List of Acceptable Documents” page. The employee can present either:
– Any one document from List A or
– Two documents, one from List B (identity) and one from List C (work eligibility). Note: The List B document must be a photo ID.
2. We need you (our representative) to complete “Section 2. Employer Review and Verification” indicating which document(s) were presented to you and their associated information. This includes the Document Title, Issuing Authority, Document Number and expiration date (if any). Note: View only original non-expired documents. Faxes, photocopies, scanned documents, and laminated social security cards are unacceptable.
3. We also need you to complete the Certification section of the I-9 Form. The employment begin date has been provided to you on the Approved I-9 Form Notice for individual employee (provided below). Please complete the certification section as follows:
– Enter the employee’s date of hire (as indicated on the Remote Hire Authorize Agent Notice Form)
– Sign the Authorized Representative section
– Print your name, title and address in the spaces provided
– Date the form (enter the date you reviewed the employee’s documents)
If you are a notary public, we understand you will not provide notary seal or attach a notary certificate to these documents for which you are assigned as the I-9 Authorized Agent.
<Name and Signature of Representative from Company who is Hiring Authorized Agent>
<Company who is Hiring Authorized Agent>
<Official Address >